Saturday, July 18, 2009

CAT & ACCA Prom Night 09'

Hmm. I'm late.. and i think i'm not well prepared yet! Sigh!
but fine.. its over.. =(
So.. that night.. the ballroom was grand BUT the food there weren't nice at all. *EWW*
Thats why i dint really eat and so busy taking photos only. Hah XD Btw.. That night everyone looked so pretty and handsome! =D
p/s: more photos on FB. From left: Sze Ming, Christine, Xue Hui, Yen Ying, Ms Yiong(T3 lecturer), Yong Jia, Me, Sock Hoon & Edward. After that, we get free tickets to Ministry Of Sound(MOS). MOS. Make me excited yet scare. LOL. Because i'm still under age(hvt birthday.zzz) . haha. The people in charge quite strict.. So so just hope that i'm lucky enough to get in. Hah.
Guess what?! I'm the lucky one =D ... I'm in MOS!!!!!! *Wuhhoo*
Stayed till 1am.. HOME SWEET HOME. GO to bed around 3am. I'm so tired. @.@

No comments: